WHAT DOES WEYCO COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all of the sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
Social Security number and account balances
checking account information and credit history
mortgage rates and payments and payment history
When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share members' information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list reasons financial companies can share their members' personal information; the reasons Weyco Community Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
to offer our product and services to you
information about your transactions and experiences
information about your creditworthiness
- open an account or apply for financing
- give us your income information or give us your contact information
- Show your driver's license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights limit sharing.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or non-financial companies.
- Weyco Community Credit Union has no affiliates.
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Weyco Community Credit Union does not share with our non-affiliates so they can market to you.
- A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance companies.